The weekend boasted an impressive lineup of expert speaker sessions, including:
- How to build a career in the entertainment business by Damilola Adegbite – Nollywood Actress
- How to fund your B.I.G dream by Derin Adeyokunnu – Co-Founder, Nemsia Studios and Executive Producer, Banana Island Ghost
- Do you really need a Master’s Degree to be successful in Nigeria by Kemi Onabanjo – Engagement Manager, McKinsey & Company
- How to take your designs from Africa to the world by Jane Michael Ekanem – Celebrity stylist and fashion entrepreneur
- What HR really thinks of your CV by Lola Coker – Founder, Resource Nigeria
- Becoming a superstar in the office by Hilda Awomolo – Social Media Manager, She Leads Africa
- Strategy 101: How to make your social media stand out by Elizabeth Osho – Head Strategist, Some Solutions
SheHive Lagos is the last of five stops on She Leads Africa’s SheHive 2017 tour. To get information on what cities the SheHive will be in next year, make sure you join their online community here!
Scroll through some photos from SheHive Lagos 2017.